Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone with a Danish Mobile Pay application who are over 18 years old.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To be eligible to win this prize make a minimum 50 DKK donation to the 3 Legged Charity Race (Mobile Pay 71440) and in the comment answer the question “What date is St. Patrick’s Day?”. NOTE: 100% of the donation will be given to our 3 charities.
- The prize is as follows:
One night accommodation including breakfast in a collection room at the Radisson Collection Royal Hotel- Hammerichsgade 1, 1611 Copenhagen.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all donations received and verified by the 3 Legged Charity Race.
- The winner will be notified by text message using the Mobile Pay number used to donate within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The 3 Legged Charity Race will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available in these Terms and Conditions and on Facebook.
- The competition will be advertised on Facebook and Instagram and other printed media.
- A person can enter the competition as many times as they want – multiple donations from the same person will be counted individually.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 18 March 2020, when official fundraising ends. After this date no further donations can be accepted.
- The 3 Legged Charity Race reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the 3 Legged Charity Race’s control. Any changes to the competition will be announced here.
- The 3 Legged Charity Race also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Danish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other donors will be used solely in accordance with current Danish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the donor’s prior consent.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook (with permission from winner). Otherwise the winner’s name will be available 3 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 3 Legged Charity Race and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with Databehandleraftale- for further information please see – https://www.datatilsynet.dk).
- The 3 Legged Charity Race shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this page.
- The 3 Legged Charity Race is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any donor by any third party connected with this competition.
- The 3 Legged Charity Race’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, a person is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The 3 Legged Charity Race is a voluntary association (Frivillig forening):
Virksomhedsform: 115 Frivillig forening (FFO)
Adresse: c/o Siobhan Kelleher-Petersen, Folmer Bendtsens Pl 4, 4. th., 2200 København N