With St. Patrick’s Day falling on a Saturday this year, we’re really looking forward to a real party atmosphere from earlier in the day!
There’ll be plenty of fun stuff happening at the Start Tent on Axeltorv from 12:00:
- Merchandise stall selling hats, t-shirts and loads of other fun stuff 🙂
- Face-painting with Julia and Arthur.
Special thanks to Lush Butik for their amazing organic glitter make-up (yep organic!! That’s how green we are!!)
- Bar serving Guinness, Carlsberg and sodas
- Live music and a few jigs with our man, Julian Oakes
- Leg tying and race start 13:30
And remember folks, every kroner you spend at the Start Tent, either on merchandise, face painting or beer, is donated directly to this year’s charities. So even if you don’t plan on entering the Race, come by and get your St. Patrick’s Day party hat or have a beer with us, and make your donation.
Thanks to our fantastic sponsors Diageo and Carlsberg for allowing 100% uncut donations!